This is a custom weekly calendar where you can customize the calendar to include the dates. There are five to seven rows below the name of its weekday to remind you about holidays. Those dates should be useful to remind you before you plan some activities on particular dates in that week. There are a default US Holidays that is used for preferences. You can change to your country’s national holidays or add new holidays.
Basically, this calendar is just a simple calendar. You will need it if you want to map your plan in weekly bases instead of monthly or yearly bases.
How to use :
- Select Calendar Mon-Sun/Mon-Sat/Mon-Fri Worksheet
- Select your start date by scrolling the scroll bar in cell J2 left or right
- Change the hour reference manually in column B and C (if your working period is different than the hour preference)
- Your week calendar is ready. You can type your schedules and activities or print your calendar and start to fill it manually
- If you want to have a full 52 week calendar, you can scroll the start date bar and print it week-by-week
There are three weekly calendar version available where the different only on the number of days in each week. There are 5, 6 and 7 days version that you can select based on the number of your working days.
Weekly Calendar Mon-Sun V1.7 - Excel 2007/2010 (23.7 KiB, 7,169 hits)
Weekly Calendar Mon-Sun V1.7 - Excel 97/2003 (41.5 KiB, 1,940 hits)
Weekly Calendar Mon-Sat V1.7 - Excel 2007/2010 (23.3 KiB, 1,458 hits)
Weekly Calendar Mon-Sat V1.7 - Excel 97/2003 (40.5 KiB, 1,110 hits)
Weekly Calendar Mon-Fri V1.7 - Excel 2007/2010 (22.1 KiB, 2,728 hits)
Weekly Calendar Mon-Fri V1.7 - Excel 97/2003 (39.5 KiB, 1,444 hits)