These are collection of 2016 calendars for Microsoft Excel. All of them are free and equipped with excel formulas that will map important dates into the calendar automatically. There are several models available with different layout and different input submission. You can choose the suitable one for your company business, private planner, or school activities.
2016 Calendars – One Page – Months only
This calendar models require you to write the dates in separate worksheets. You can pick between portrait and landscape model to be mapped with your dates. There are 3 fixed date tables and 3 consecutive date tables you can fill. All 6 tables have different colors. There are 2 calendar worksheets with different starting day of the week (Sunday/Monday). Dates filled in 6 tables will be mapped in both calendars.
How to Use :
- Go to Reminder-Holiday-Event worksheet
- Type your dates in Reminder (green), Holiday (red) and Important Event (blue) tables for fixed dates and in More Event 1 – 3 (yellow, brown and grey) tables for consecutive dates.
- Go to Calendar – Start Sunday or Start Monday worksheet and see whether the dates mapped on correct dates
2016 Calendar Portrait - V2.2 (92.0 KiB, 1,850 hits)
2016 Calendar Landscape - V2.2 (91.9 KiB, 2,200 hits)
2016 Calendars – One Page – With Left and Right Notes
This calendar models require you to write dates in the same worksheet. Due to different excel formula creation, you have to write the date number only (1,2,3,.. ) at the table next to month table. To differentiate the color, you have to type event code (H, E and R). There are spreadsheet with month table ordered horizontally and with month table ordered vertically. Both spreadsheets have calendar worksheets with Sunday and Monday as its starting day of the week that you can choose.
How to Use :
- Select Calendar – Start Sunday or Start Monday
- Type your date in leftmost column of respective notes table next to respective month. Type its event description and put its color code (H for red, E for blue, and R for green).
- See and check shown color marker